To our valued customers:
Thank you for being a customer of our platform. I’ve reached the 6 month mark since taking on the CEO role here at Netpulse and realized that I haven’t been communicating to you enough about our business and our direction. I promise more of these updates going forward.
The first half of 2017 involved a major transformation for Netpulse. We’ve experienced massive growth over the last couple of years, and to apply a fitness analogy, it was time to take a breather on the vanity muscles and focus on stabilizing our core. Over the first half of the year we completed a massive technical re-architecture project, reorganized our business, and gained complete financial independence. All of this will allow us to scale and develop efficiently so that we continue to deliver the best mobile platform in the market.
We’re back to features now. With a vengeance. We are adding resources again to key areas and laser focused on building out the best possible tools to help you succeed with your business.
Here are 11!!! major releases that we’ve delivered to market in just the last 90 days.
1. eGym integration - Live now: data exchange, native onboarding interfaces, and single sign on capability to the digital fitness leader’s app. Next step: fully embedded native integration allowing your members to select preconfigured workouts, workouts prescribed by trainers, or build their own workouts from a library of over 1000 exercises, all within your Netpulse app.
2. Group exercise multi club search and filtering - a completely new user experience option for group exercise classes is here now. This is just the beginning as we take a fresh look at how we solve for class viewing and booking needs going forward.
3. Book a bike functionality - this first step towards complete resource booking is now live in market and more is coming.*
4. Dashboard 2.0 - A new, modernized look and feel option that lets our customers’ brand shine through even stronger.
5. Check-in based challenges - By popular demand. The most universal way for your members to compete, based on verified club visits.*
6. Jonas integration - barcodes, checkins and reward events all pulled in automatically in this updated integration.*
7. Integration with tons of new apps and wearables - Strava, Garmin, Polar, TomTom, Precor, Suunto and MisFit.
8. Customizable workout lists - modify the list of “workouts” that can be recorded to match whatever is relevant for your business. For example, add your branded group exercise class or custom program to the drop down list to make it easy for your members to track.
9. Class booking is now available with Group Ex Pro - We support classes booking, cancellation and waitlisting with GroupExPro schedule provider.
10. ABC Single Sign On - Now available with ABC-connected apps to eliminate the need to login to MyIClubOnline.*
11. External Partners API - We can give external partners access to Netpulse API so they can build services and reports with our data. Much more to come here.
The last 3 months worth of deliveries is just a start. Over the next 6 months, we are hungry to continually remind you of the benefits of living on the largest, best resourced mobile platform in the industry.
Thank you for your business,
* based on billing system integration